Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fitday!

I have this wonderful website a friend introduced me too I felt I should share with all y’all out there. During my tenure at the White House I was sad to realize I gained a lot of weight… something about long work hours and no working out and wonderful Navy Chefs tend to add almost 30 lbs onto a gal! I know I couldn’t believe it my self when I realized how much I had gained. So my goal once I moved posts was to loose some of that weight I had gained. I went to a very disciplined work out schedule with 3 days cardio and 3 days cardio/weights. And watched how many calories I took in trying to stay between 1350 and 1500 each day. My friend who is a personal trainer told me about this wonderful website called Fitday! It tracks everything you eat, and has a huge library of foods with the option for you to customize your foods with the label right off the back. It will give you an average amount of calories burned in your work outs, and then run reports for you so you can see what nutrients you are not getting and if you are burning what you eat. Its awesome and the best thing… Its FREE! So check it out and enjoy it as much as I have! Three pant sizes down and all 30 extra lbs gone! I am one happy customer!

No comments: