Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankgiving!!!

So I spent this Thanksgiving here in DC, maybe my last and it was a good one... Joe did almost all the cooking, Turkey, Greenbean Casserole, Stuffin, and the crucial Cranberry Sauce. Kyle made 4 count them one, two, three, FOUR pies for the four of us! He baked them ALL from scratch... Apple, Pecan, Pumkin, and Buttermilk... they were AWESOME! Ashliegh and I got it easy, she made another homemade Apple Pie, it was too awesome! And I made my family's famous Mash-potato's and Brown and Serve Rolls... ;) It was an awesome meal, and some good fellowship with three other wonderful Aggies and Texans!

Happy Thanksgiving All! I pray this day finds you with family or friends and enjoying a lot of good food and fellowship. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and the wonderful friends and memories that are wrapping up here in DC is just the start of it. Its been a weird last month, realizing that the last 6 years is coming to an end, and everything that that brings with it... but there is still much to be done and be thankful for. Saturday a bunch of folks from work are getting together for our own special Thanksgiving meal, and I am looking forward to that.

Now if only I could get the Ags to BTHO TU... then this Thanksgiving would be perfect... A girl can dream can't she.



Joe and all his good food!


Kyle and His Pies!


Hank... waiting for something to fall!


Ash and her great Apple Pie!


My Famous Brown and Serve and Idaho Instant Potato's.


The Gang Getting Ready for Dinner


This means good meal... Kyle and Hank Sleeping with football on...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't know Kyle and Joe, but their mamas raised them right! I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving, friend.

The Wests said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, girl! Can't wait to get you back here.