Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!

President George W. Bush fills out his ballot for the 2008 election during the early voting process from his Oval Office desk at the White House Friday, Oct. 24, 2008. Ballots cast by both the President and Mrs. Laura Bush were mailed back to Texas.
White House photo by Eric Draper

Everyone needs to get out and VOTE today! Let your voice be heard and if you don't you are allowing someone else to choose for you! Therefore you do not get to complain once it is all over. Wait however long you need to! This is important people! The President took time to VOTE so I am sure you can as well!

On another note if you vote and let the good people at Starbucks know they will give you a free cup of coffee! And at least at my Starbees the new Christmas cups are out!!! That always makes me happy!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thinking of you today, my sweet friend! I love you! And yes I voted!