Tuesday, December 2, 2008

AU Christmas Party

So its the beginning of the end for me with the Gathering. This is the amazing ministry on American University's campus that the Lord has allowed me to be a part of for the last 5 years since it was started. And tonight I will attend my last Gathering Service. it comes with mix emotions, as I look to tonight, I am excited to spend one more night of worship and learning from the Lord with these amazing college students but sad that this will be the end. We are a small ministry compared to most so you really get to know all your students and watch them grow and develop through college. So not to speak too soon... last night was our annual on campus Christmas party and it was a huge success counting the fact that the AU Men's Basketball team was hosting their first home game of the season... and we still packed our room out! WHOOP!



There was the Annual Gingerbread House competition that I was a judge for, the wonderful voices from the AU Gospel Choir were there... still trying to get that video to upload... there was food fun and merriment all around! It was a great night hangin with these guys and I look forward to being with them one last night tonight... okay I am ending this before I start crying...



Wonderful Sarah and I



Powdered Cookies are the BEST!


My Cuz and Brother Tymon!

This Years Party Planner! Sarah!




Amanda, Sarah and Julie!

Gingerbread Houses!

Rachael trying to win my bias!

Our Gospel Choir Director for the Night! Aiyo!

The Gals Hanging out!


1 comment:

Charles and Stacy said...

I loved seeing all your pics! Thank you o much for always sending us updates and pictures over the years! We will pray that God directs your path in all your new endevours!

www.charlesandstacy.blogspot.com