Monday, October 15, 2007

Volleyball and Early Morning Movin

Well I would like to start off with the great news that this morning was my first morning back in the gym and it was glorious! Everyone was asking how I was and excited to have me back. It was a great work out for what I can do right now and I am SO EXCITED about getting back into the routine!

But that is not what this blog is about. This weekend was very eventful and except for the Aggies and Cowboy’s losses it was an awesome weekend! Friday night a crew of Gathering folks rallied to go and support our good friend Cinnamon in her return to the AU Volleyball court! It was a great game and the ladies killed Lafayette quickly!

Saturday morning we were up bright and early and headed out to serve Cierra’s family and help in the moving process. It was awesome watching the students rally around this family and serve them in ways that truly went above and beyond! I am constantly amazed at the heart of service these students have! They are some of the best Rock Stars I know!!!


The Gathering Cheering Section!

Cinnamon and I

The Country Car Waiting for Direction

Tymon making Jeff carry the load

Jeff and Tymon

The Gals Movin Boxes

The guys moving the TV... not sure what Jeff is doing?

Aaron trying to make Cierra do all the raking!

Tired from moving and ready for lunch!

Alessandra and Sarah with a pizza pile as big as her!

The whole Gathering Moving Team (minus Phillipe and James) with Cierra and her Mom

Little bit crazy...

The ladies who set everything up... Alessandra and Sarah with Cierra

No words... Jeff and Aaron being awkward...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That reminds me that I need to get my booty over to see a DBU volleyball game! I'm glad you made it back to the gym and that all your peeps were there to welcome you. Have a super day!

Sarah said...

Michelle,

I just found your blog through Angie Boone's blog!!! How are you? Remember your old roomie?!?!

Sarah

Michelle said...

Sarah!!! Where have you been... I tried to get to your blog but could not... leave me your e-mail... I approve all comments so send it via comment and I won;t post it.