Friday, October 5, 2007

He Does Exsist

We had heard rumors of this man lurking around the city, not just in our TVs. Many friends had stated they had sited him but none had proof... then lo-and-behold there I was sitting and enjoying some nice jazz with some friends when he starts casually walking by us. Two of my college students were sitting with me, Candace was prepared and had her camera. so we jumped and asked for a picture from the guy who swears he can get you all the governments money!


Candace, Matthew Leskow (Question Mark Guy), Me, and Sabrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin' hilarious. A friend of mine told me on Thursday she was going to pay $189 for a book that would guarantee you grant money. I laughed - told her to go to Barnes & Noble - and get Matthew's books for $29.95 each! LOL

Hope you are doing well!