Monday, August 13, 2007

Random Facts

SO KC tagged me a while back and then Whit and Betsy just recently to know 8 random facts about me. Sorry it has taken me so long, I have been a bit crazy but non-the-less to help fill that stalker instinct in all of you and since obviously my fans demand it here we go…

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Now the moment you've all been waiting for...My eight random facts and/or habits:

1) This is new but weird the water cooler in our office is actually boiling right now people! Weird I know. The hot spicit instead of just heating water that comes out of it is currently heating the entire bottle and the water inside is actually boiling in the large bottle so much so it is shaking the bottle… have we unplugged it NO! We are waiting to see if it will pop the bottle off… ;)

2) I LOVE Slurpees in the Summer! Something about that ice cold frothy beverage just sends me into a earthly heaven. I enjoy the Coke flavor the most but will settle for the Cherry if Coke is not available. Then I like to get a Taquito (Monterey Chicken to be exact) I know people never thought someone actually bought food off that roller but this girl does. It reminds me of the beach and the ocean. After early morning swims or swims anytime breakfast/lunch is usually a Slurpee, Taquito and pending on how much of a water work out I got… a bag of Salsa Verde Doritos which are also my fav! Ah Miami will be there in just a few weeks!

3) I LOVE the beach… I know it’s not random but still after that last post I am just thinking of the beach. With my Dad still in Florida this is a good thing for me because I go at least twice a year. For Christmas (because White Christmas is ALL about White Sand and NOT snow!) and then usually in August with friends. A trip to Key West is taken at least once a year, and that island never gets old to me! If I could pick a vacation spot I am ALWAYS hands down the beach! But I actually love less crowded beaches or the beaches in the very early morn… Running on the beach, because it gives my calves the best work out EVER! And just laying on the beach. I will always choose beach over lake, but I still love the lake as well… okay I am addicted to water!

4) My friend Yale calls me MP3 Player… many people take this the wrong way but I actually enjoy it… its my first good nickname other than my last name… which does rock but this one is pretty original. So for short I sign out my e-mails to Yale and that group of friends usually as MP3!

5) I have never been stung by a Bee! And I plan to keep it that way!

6) I am also addicted to collared shirts… for all you who wonder why I wear them so often… A girl once told me one day when I walked in with a collared shirt, that I looked great I said thanks, she then said “the collar makes your neck look thinner”! WHAT I was in high school people I had a thin neck, but now the girl in me is always conscience about how my neck looks… thus collared shirts.

7) I am right handed in everything I do… except eating. My Mom thinks its survival of the fittest because at home growing up my brother sat to my right and would often spread out when he ate and would eat off my plate. So block with the right eat with the left.

8) I once talked to Tom Cruise on the phone! I was in the 4th Grade and living in California, my BFF at the time, Dad is a big time Hollywood financial guy and Tom called their house to talk to him. I answered and had my few glorious moments with the old Hot Tom! Ah… Later in life I actually got to see him in person but that was crazy Tom so not as fun.

So that’s it… Now I tag Amanda, Maggie, Whit, Steph, Ashley, Martha, Emily and Anitra!

3 comments:

Clay said...

Michelle-
I am with you on the slurpees. There was a store at North Gate that sold Dr. Pepper slurpees and once I found those...I was addicted until graduation. I still dream about that place...oh...the memories. Going to try to come by ya'lls house since I hear we live only minutes from each other. -Kat

Anonymous said...

Wow...you talked to Tom Cruise. That's cool! :)

Einstein Parrot said...

You're a very pretty lady, you don't need to limit yourself to shirts with collars. V necklines will lengthen you neck too, but I really don't think you should worry about it. Wear whatever you want!