Monday, July 30, 2007

Michelle Update

It has been a while since I have posted. Just wanted to let everyone know I made it successfully through surgery and I am on my way to a good recovery! My Mom was in town for 10 days to take care of me! WHOOP for that! And my friend Amanda said it best if blogs were anonymous this would be the perfect time to tell A LOT of funny stories. (surgery can be very humbling and funny!) But this is not anonymous thus those stories stay off the world wide web!

But other than my Mom being the super Rock Star she is! (I think that's the first time I have given out the super rock star title, saw the fun blog Amanda and would approve you giving your sister Rock Star status...) I have had many friends in the area help and come and keep me company through the recovery! Mad props to my friend Kell for flying my Mom out! Mad props to the Weatherton Fam for letting Mom and I crash at the lake house to recover... even though I slept about 90% of the time, it was good for Mom! And all the friends who have changed their schedules to bring me dinner, drive me around, or just come and sit and hang out with me! And not to mention all the folks who sent flowers and e-mails to show support and love! I truly do have some of the best friends in the world!!! Will post more pics when I can but until then love y'all!

1 comment:

CASEY said...

So glad you are feeling better! When you feel up to it, I've got a blog ready for you. . . you've been tagged. Check mine out to see your "task".