Friday, July 13, 2007

For Betsy!

When I posted all the old pics before I got in trouble with Betsy for no pics of her. We have known each other since high school thus she is my blog friend I have known the longest and I gave her no props... sorry my friend hope this makes up for it. You would enjoy I searched high and low for our posed scaffolding picture... but alas could not find it again so here is one from our fatefull trip to Taleo when my car broke down and we were stuck in that old gas station with the town locals having their morning coffee together! Lots of fun that day, and we were squished in Brad's truck the rest of the way! Many funny stories from the trip alone. So here is the pic of the three of us when we finally made it there!

Me, Brad and Betsy

2 comments:

betsy said...

I just remember laughing so hard... the kind where you end up not even making any noise. my memory is failing me, I don't remember taking that picture at all!
thanks michelle!

Amanda said...

Hey! I'm tagging you for a 5 things I did about Jesus meme. See my bloggity blog for details.
Love you!
Manda