Friday, June 29, 2007

So FUN!

Hey I am so excited there are a few long lost friends catching up here with me! So FUN! So in that spirit I wanted to attach a few more pics... Had three more CDs to go through last night... sorry indulge me but enjoy and laugh a little! Some may not seem special to you but each pic I put up here has a great story or a special memory for me! I had and still have the BEST friends a gal could ask for! I encourage everyone to look through old photos... it will make you smile!
Special thanks to the person who explained the Rhino!


Kelli, Me, and Erin! My Accountability my Senior Year and the source of LOTS of laughter



Kris and I... I had been trying to get her out of the meeting ALL night finally did so made someone take a picture!


This was not planned Kelly and I just woke up got dressed and realized we had on the EXACT same outfit!



Shout out to Casey! One of the funniest people I met in College and the Girls who sadly had to share a wall with my apartment!


Jenn and I getting our Aggie Rings! Another one of my FAV people!


There is too much to go into here but this was a hilarious night! At Amy's Ice Cream in Austin with Andrea and Kristi


Um No explanation...


And this may be the most famous picture! This was the beginning of a retaliation for things done to our Cracker Jack Sailor by our neighbors house. It's become now a famous prank I pulled and probably my all time favorite. This was after the first night of swiping things from our neighbors house! Love y'all Kat and Whit!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of our twinkie day at camp! I have that one on my photo board at work. Good times and awesome memories. :-)