Monday, June 18, 2007

Birthday Recap - Round Two

Sorry the rest of the recap took so long, it was a busy week. Well here are the pictures from Monday night (actual day of my birth) I headed to my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant with some of my favorite people and had a low-key hilarious dinner. It was a lot of fun and the restaurant made the right choice in putting us in a room by ourselves because with my friends you know we were laughing and having a good time! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I know this 27th year of my life will be wonderful! WHOOP!
The Whole Gang at Cactus Cantina!

Everyone enjoying a Mexican Feast! Yes Jeff is showing his chest hair... he thinks it attracts the ladies...?
Katherine and Jodi encouraging Jeff's Theory

They brought out Flaun as the Birthday Surprise!

So everyone ordered Soapipillas to Enjoy!

Gathering Leaders hanging out!

All the Girls!

Sweet Aggie Friends!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great week of celebration!

Thanks to you and Amanda, I have now joined the world-o-blogging!