Thursday, June 28, 2007

Memories...on the corner of my mind...

Pretty water color memories of the way we were, scattered pictures...

Okay enough with my singing, so I was SO sure we had pictures of the little escapade spoken of in the last blog, and so I spent all night going through pictures. I take A LOT of pictures, and my father was very generous a few years back and scanned in ALL my college pics for me since I did not have a digital camera then. So last night I went through all these pics, and it took me forever because I had not looked at some of these in FOREVER. So I decided I would share a few for your viewing/ laughing enjoyment...

Here are the great Roommates Amanda, Maggie, Me, Mel, Bonny (our Sophomore year)

Here we are our SR yr getting our Aggie Rings (I actually did not but was there for support)

Angie and I letting blood rush to our heads!

Steph, Me and Jess on Fall Retreat 99

One of my favorite pics, Renee, Me and Kendall Fall Retreat '02

Sara and I Study Break '00

Silver Spur Coaches at Camp Summer '99

Study Break Spring 2002! Our House was FULL!

Christy, Nicole, Terri, Me White Sands New Mexico Summer '99

Emily, Me, Tammi, Island Party '00

Andrea, Me and Kristi! Winter '01!

Crista and I Phi Lamb Meeting!

Emily and I on the Rhino! (seriously this was in our neighbors front lawn!)

Camp Safari Pic... (Sorry KJ)

Leslie attacking me with tape on Pledge Retreat '01... I believe I did something to her sleeping bag... just saying...

Kerri and I ready to Leg War! One of my FAVORITE games!
Steph and I on top of Enchanted Rock!

Prayer Team!

Kelly, Me, and Sarah at the Capitol Dome in Texas!

This is my favorite pic, I told my Mom if I ever go missing this is the one to send to the news stations... not sure why I like it so.. but some reason I think its good! One of my campers took it Summer of '99 and sent it to me

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog from a friend of a friend (of a friend...) thing and the rhino picture made me laugh! I was also Aggie/Phi Lamb '01 and eventually moved on to the Wesley Foundation (Methodist Student Center). For some background, the house with the rhino belonged to our minister and it was given to him by some students because he collects rhinos. It was our tradition to take pictures there before Ring Dance! Great times! Gig'em.

Kelli said...

Those pictures are so fun! I think tonight I am going to have to dig out the picture boxes! I especially want to find the ones from CBS... and I do believe there are some fun ones of you!

Anonymous said...

I have seen your blog a couple of times before and honestly don't remember how I found it in the first place. Regardless, I thought now would be a good time to de-lurk. . . seeing as how I am in one of your pictures. My face is in the background of the study break picture. . . and I believe you were study-breaking from your apartment which shared a wall with mine (at Scandia). Glad to see you're doing well!

Unknown said...

OHHH the rhino, it was a great landmark for telling people about the great Sunny Court. AND OH the silver spurs...really good times. Those were the days. I am so glad you posted I forgot about the rhino:) Whitney

Amanda said...

All these pictures gave me warm fuzzies! I'm so blessed for you that you can now make sense of that rhino.

res2598 said...

Michelle . . . I occasionally become obsessed checking friends blogs . . . and am just beginning to post comments, but i happened upon yours through someone elses blog. Thanks for all the pictures, it was a true flashback! Can't believe its been 5 years and how many names and faces I have forgotten! Thanks for the reminders!
--Rachel Schmale

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Amanda's place... just sayin' hi!

Michelle said...

Casey! You are in that photo! That was the very first Study Break party! Miss you sister... we have to figure out how to connect! What in the world!

betsy said...

ok... do we seriously not have a picture together or what??

do you keep up with kristi or crista?? I would love to know how they are doing! email me when you get a chance!

kari said...

woah...amazing how pics can bring back such fun memories!leslie peck and i have a pic on the infamous rhino too. it was a part of our 3am scavenger hunt (we were both bored one night). Wow...if i only had a scanner! also, who's "betc?" she commented on my blog too but can't access the profile.