Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Baby Kate!

God’s grace and strength is ALWAYS sufficient! This was proven once again in the birth of little Madeline “Kate” Fuller! She is the daughter of a significantly important woman in my life. I would easily say Mindy is the single most influential person in my Christian walk. Poor lady has had to put up with me since I was a Junior in High School. She has prayed me through and helped to guide me through many of life’s biggest decisions. And she is an amazing woman of God whom I adore if you could not tell.

Well a few months ago February 21 to be exact she was admitted into a special care hospital in Galveston, Texas a good 2 hours from her home, where she was told she would have to stay until Kate was born. (She was due in June) Mindy’s fluid level was too low and Kate had barely enough to survive. So regular bed rest was not sufficient and she had to be monitored in case the levels dropped too low they would deliver Kate right away. The doctors never gave her any real hope but Mindy stayed positive even while away from her husband and two other children! In typical Mindy style she began witnessing to other ladies in the hospital and sharing her peace of the Lord!

There were good days, bad days, and some great days while she was there for almost 3 months, but in the end her fluid levels rose (which the doctors never told her could happen) and she was actually released to go home and have Baby Kate at home! The doctors warned she had a high chance of having some mental problems or other birth defects so our praying continued…


Madeline "Kate" Fuller
May 23, 2007
6lbs. 5oz.
19 1/2 in.

I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart. I will tell of all the great things You have done. I will be glad and full of joy because of You. I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. Psalm 9: 1-2

She was born a healthy and beautiful little girl! A true gift from the Lord! Now after all the tests and such have been run, Kate has been pronounced in perfect health! God is faithful and hears the prayers of His children! So we now have a new little person in the world who is just adorable I might add… And I am again blessed and privileged to know Mindy and call her my friend!

Mindy and I when she came and visited last Summer

No comments: