Thursday, May 10, 2007

Amanda may have Baby Bangs but I got Baby Purse!

I have never been that girl who carries a purse… I either carry a back pack, or satchel of some sort or everything I need in my pockets. It’s a main reason I find the smallest cell phone, and I have a tiny “wallet”, tiny camera, you get the point. I have arranged my life so that everything can fit into pockets if I need them. Being a compulsive hair brusher (My name is Michelle and I am a brush addict, I have been clean for about 20 minutes!!!) I even have a small brush that fits in most of my jacket pockets. its not that I hate purses, I actually do have a couple, but I just think they are restrictive, you have to lug them around and they can really slow a gal down in this city and life in general.

Now the wonder of not caring a purse is that sometimes you don’t want to stick EVERYTHING in your pockets, so you have to arrange something else… this usually comes in the form of one of my friends purses. Many of you reading this blog have endured my “renting” out space in your purse over the years, but lets be honest ladies, a lot of y’alls purses can hold a small village so what is a few extra items! Poor Sara has been tortured the longest with this ritual and a few weeks ago she came home from a bridal shower with some extra favors, little bags for note cards and the like. We soon both thought the one that looked like a purse was the one for me. …So it was not meant to so much BE an actual purse but I thought it would be funny if I used it as one. Everyone thought I was joking, but no no, I was serious. So I packed up my little purse with my wallet, camera, pen, checkbook, lip gloss and keys and headed to church.

Needless to say everyone laughed at me, but I don’t see why… it fit perfectly on my arm to my elbow, matched my outfit… weird
Below are some pics of Baby Purse…
Me and Baby Purse!

Baby Purse next to Jodi's Purse

What in the World?!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am laughing so hard right now! You don't get the idea of how small baby purse really is until you see it next to Jodi's purse. It looks like it only holds a cell phone!

Miss Mommy said...

Oh, Michelle...where did I go wrong?