Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 2011! WHOOP!


Last night at about 12:12 am... I recieved a phone call. I heard the phone ring I looked at the phone and then rolled back over (I was a tad tired) It took me about 30 seconds to think wait what if something is wrong... I flipped over and called the caller back... I was greeted by the sound of my sweet friend Jamie Lee's voice informing me she was the newest member of the Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 2011!!! WHAT WHAT! I was very excited and still a little out of it... hopefully I was excited enough for Jamie Lee, but to be honest I don't really remember what she said. When I got up this morning for the gym it was not until I was in a full run on the treadmill that I thought... wait didn't someone call me last night... I think it was Jamie Lee... OH SHE GOT INTO A&M! (that was my train fo thought if you could not tell) And then I literally said, out loud mind you... WHOOP! Bill looked at me but kept running... great now he thinks I am one of the gym weirdos... Oh well it was great news! So congrats Jamie Lee! I am so pumped for the years ahead of you of growth and just plain ol Aggie Fun! You're a rock star my friend! Rock Star!


2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Michelle- what reminded you of our class together in my blog?

Miss Mommy said...

Oh- that's right!! I was remembering that AWFUL English class that we barely passed- yes, that was my major and somehow I got an A...?