Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Where in the World is Michelle!

Where have I been… I know, I know, the lost Texan was really lost! Well unfortunately I was incredibly sick. And I do not get sick very often… although this year has been a dousy! It was one of those sick times when you really think the end is near you plead with God if He will just let you make it through the night, you promise to be a better person! A couple of Thursday nights ago that was me. I thought that was it, I was curled up and all I wanted was my mommy and she was a thousand miles away battling being sick herself! It carried over the weekend in which I was to help with a leadership retreat for our college students so sadly I was not 100% Michelle… on a retreat of all places! And then into the next week!

Last Wednesday morning I left for the home land! Yes Texas! I was still under the weather and I am sure my stomach HATES me for the eating that took place but when you are home you must enjoy the Texas luxuries. I was home because my “little” brother was getting married! We were all so happy for the wedding, and to make the wonderful woman in his life an official part of our family (please pray for Grayson… you know our family is CRAZY!) It was a wedding of many mishaps not to mention the least of all 31 degree weather oh and an Ice Storm in Texas (Its April People!) for and out side wedding! But in the midst of all the craziness I would say the wedding went off smoothly! And it was a blast as many weddings are! I was glad to be home, eat as much good food as my tummy would let me and cut up the dance floor with my brother at yet another wedding (which for those of you who are counting I have now been in 17 weddings… need help planning I’m your gal;)

I will post some pics of the wedding in just a bit… actually a tad busy here now that I have been out for so long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better....missed your stories! How in the world is Jared? Keep thinking he is going to come by my office (hint, hint, Jared)!