Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brothers Wedding Pictures

Here are the pictures from my brothers wedding. Despite the FREEZING weather and the ICE! We still had a good time and everyone made the situation great! My brother and I are 10 months apart and we grew up as practically twins. He is one of my favorite people in the world and I was so happy for this day to come for him! And so happy he is with Grayson! It was a great time at home and great time with family!
My "little" Brother Joe and I before the Wedding!
Grayson and I before the Wedding

Common Scene that day all the girls around the heaters! It was COLD!

Sabrina Sneaking Cake

Joe encouraging Cake Sneaking...

Joe and Grayson Cutting the Cake

This is what happens to a guy who grows up with three older sisters!

Joe and Grayson Dancing with Sabrina and Savannah

No comments: