Thursday, March 5, 2009

Team Dickerson Trade



This is a WAY overdue post! But I wanted to get these two pics before I did so. I was blessed to be recruited onto Team Dickerson in October and the months that took place afterwards were a lot of fun! I already told Joe that my future husband was going to have to go through some sort of training with him before we got married as he is one of the biggest servants I know. And having Ashley around was a lot of fun because she is one of the funniest people I know as well. Together they make a great pair and were so generous in opening their home up to me in such a crucial time of their life. They were prepping for a new edition to the Team and their first baby edition. it was a blast living there and they were so patient with the hours I kept and all my traveling. It was very sad to leave but after I had been home I while I received the above picture in the mail, framed and all!

See this was their Christmas card and one morning when I was leaving I saw them there and was shocked and appalled I was not on the card! I left them a post-it telling them no worries I had helped out and inserted my face on all the cards. So after I left Joe took a pic of me from Philly actually and superimposed it onto the Christmas pic. (I promise I am not hiking my leg up on Ash!) And sent this to me! So the whole team was in the pic! It made my night and made me miss them more! I Loved every day living with them and will miss them a lot. But they have a new edition to the team. They traded me out for a newer and cuter model. Little Grayson is in the world and he came at the right time so Kyle never had to bring that boiling water! ;)

Love y'all and congrats!!!


Team Dickerson Today (Minus Hank) Joe, Grayson and Ash

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your hiked up leg is so funny.