Monday, October 27, 2008

Team Dickerson


Well folks, with the ending of my lease this month, and that whole, not knowing what I am doing next things hanging over my head... I had to find a place to live and one that would not make me sign any crazy lease, or pay a ridiculous amount of money and so on and so forth... so after much searching (and by much searching I mean I was having lunch with Ashleigh and said stink I need to figure out what I am going to do and she said you are moving in with us, and I was all okay...)


I have landed on Team Dickerson, there were many teams looking to pick me up for the final three months of the season, but alas the Dickerson's won! Ashleigh and I were in Phi Lamb together in college and both lived in the wonderful world that is the L Building in Scandia Apartments! Shout out 12 L! And we reconnected when her and Joe moved to the DC area a couple years ago. It has been great having another Aggie friend here, and living with them will be even better! So get excited for lots of fun Dickerson posts to come! The best thing is they have a Lab named Hank who is very sweet! So I get a dog for a few months! WHOOP!

No comments: