Monday, October 20, 2008

Hidden Treasures!

Well I could go into how insane my last couple of weeks... well lets be honest last few months have been! I think I could count the number of times I have stayed in my own bed on my fingers! So these last two weeks were pretty crazy to say the least, I have just landed in NYC and this is the sixth city I have been in in 4 days!

So last night I got back from Texas at 11 pm in Baltimore, when I realized I had left ALL my heels at work! AH! I had to fly out for NYC at 7 am, so I had to swing by the office which put me home at 12:30 am, after showering and packing my head did not hit the bed until almost 2 am and my head was lifted at 4:45 am~ The day has been pretty uneventful flight was good, lots of meetings and some random hiccups in things... i.e. someone dropped my computer and now I have a nice crack through the screen! Hoping it gets fixed soon! But I was wiped and not out for a night on the town with friends...

I opted for a lonely New York Night (which is a good thing) I had my heart set on walking around the city for a bit since it is such great weather and then getting a burger at my favorite burger place in town! Corner Bistro! While walking I struck up a convo with one of the door men on 5th Ave and casually mentioned how I was looking for wad to a comfort burger but was not in for the long haul to downtown... He then enlighten me on another wonderful burger spot!

To be honest to hear him explain getting there you would think I was going to a speak easy... but so you go down 57th Street till you reach the Le Parker Meridien hotel, walk through the door through the bar, into the lobby, and then look for the VERY narrow hallway that just has a neon burger lit up over a door at the end of the hall and there you have it The Burger Joint one of the best burgers I have had! No sign no credit cards and nothing but burgers and fries! It was awesome and all that I could hope for so I am passing the tip onto you! When you get to New York, you must go by the Corner Bistro if you are downtown, but when you hit the upper West side... hit up the Burger Joint! They are made to order and awesome!

1 comment:

The Wests said...

I've heard of that place-a dive in a swanky hotel!