Thursday, September 20, 2007

Catching Up!

Okay so I have been bad with catching everyone up on things happening in my life... the whole point of this blog. Well I looked at my calender last night as I was setting something in for next week, and realized by the end of this month I will have had just one night to myself! And that was last week and I had to run errands! So sorry I have been bad but I promise I have been busy! Here is some quick looks at the fun September has held!


For Sara's Birthday she wanted to host a dinner party at our house...

She prepped and did all this herself because she had a picture in her mind what her party would look like! So it was fun having all the friends over for a nice relaxing meal.

The Gathering kicked off this month in full effect. This is the "Sisters" as we are called hanging out the first night!

Little pic of our after service fun!

We had a Gathering Leadership Retreat for Students and Volunteers at Jodi's Rents Lake House and my favorite part is there is a Sonic close by!!!! So we stopped for a little Cherry Limeade Goodness!

The Girls enjoying some bonding time, making fun of the boys

Me and My "Cuz" Katherine

There was a serious Ping Pong Tourney which I reffed.

The Gals decided to jump in the water for some late night swimin!


For Labor Day Jodes and I headed down to Florida for my annual summer trip and hit up Miami and Key West

We saw some interesting people...

And some interesting vehicles... Nothin Runs Like a Deere

Enjoyed some time with out Snorkel Guide

Sadly when you snorkel you just can't look to cute! ;)

Then we headed to Key West for dinner and sunset

As we left Key West this is what we saw... we were confused on how this system worked?

So that is some of the fun I have been having. Jared comes in town this weekend and we are going to head to Annapolis to catch a Navy Football game. Will post on how that goes. And I am going to try to get some sleep and Michelle time very soon! Miss y'all!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Well at least you're having fun in your busyness! You look awesome, by the way.

Miss Mommy said...

You do look great!

The Miami trip looks fun...too bad you missed the kid getting tasered...

The Edney's said...

Looks like you've been having a blast! And I agree with the Sonic comment...it is bad that sometimes my day revolves around when Sonic happy hour is?