Tuesday, September 4, 2007

True Story...

So there I was enjoying a perfectly great vacation when Jodi and I walked into a local Winn-Dixie (that's a grocery store for those who do not have a local one) in Key West, FL. We headed to the back to seek out their ladies room... I was the first through the door, as soon as I walked in I was certain we opened the wrong one and turned back and checked only to find we had in deed found the Ladies Room. To which Jodi asked why I was so unsure and as she stepped through the door she almost fell on the ground laughing. We had to get a picture because no one would believe us if not! Just imagine people if we did not know each other... this would be very awkward! I'll give 'em this, at least it was really clean!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so very wrong. You know what I was remembering the other day? Those female urinals in the downstairs of the MSC. I never saw anyone go in those stalls in 4 years.

Unknown said...

Wow!! How non-private. I mean I am not modest but really...it's not even camp style with the shower curtain. I wish I was a fly on the wall in this bathroom when two people who don't know each other are in there.

Miss Mommy said...

I can't get excited about women's sports in general, but this was a post worth responding to! Seriously??