Monday, November 19, 2007

Sad News

While it has been a real joy keeping everyone up to date on my personal life via this blog. Through a lot of prayer I just think with my current job situation this blog might not be the best thing right now. So it is with a sad heart I inform you I will be removing it completely by the end of the week. Now I will go back to sending more regular updates on all the fun things here to my friends via e-mail. So if for some reason I don't have your e-mail or if you are an old friend that has been keeping up with me via this blog I do want to keep you up just not so the whole world will be kept up too. So leave me a comment with your e-mail and any other contact info you want to pass on and I will add you to my list. I will not approve the comment so it will never post and everyone else can grab your e-mail too! ;)

Sorry to have to change this guys! It really has been fun finding random folks via this blog but it is for the best. I will continue to check in on those of you who have a blog so you will still get stalked from me that way!!! ;) And if you are one of my blog friends I have linked please make sure I have your e-mail so I can keep up with you and keep you in the loop!

Love y'all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so sad. but please keep sending emails!! so excited for you!

The Wests said...

Sad to see it go, but looking forward to more emails!

Anonymous said...

Michelle - I totally understand - and can relate, too! You have all my information - so, I will just look forward to keeping in touch with you via email! Have a blessed holiday!