Monday, November 5, 2007

H-Town and College Station Pics!

Weekend started off with a little Lupe Tortilla in H-Town

Steph and I

Crazy Cristina and I

Morgan Family and I

Grace and Kristi

Yell Practice Gang

Jamie Lee and I

Future Yell Leaders!

Joe and I doing the push ups

Let the Kiddos Invade!

Sabrina, Victoria and Savannah!

Lee Family... Not sure why they look so scared!

Waverly, and Whitney and I

Boone Family

My Best Friend from High School Emily and her boys

My Gals! Renee JUST got engaged! Was a sweet surprise to see them!

The new extended Family! Congrats Renee and Justin!

My Bro and the Boys at the Game

Rachael at her first College Football Game! WHOOP!

Heather and I

Tristie and I

Kerri and I (Thanks for letting us invade your home!)
Did not get a one on one pic with Jared but thanks J-Rod for driving us around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are SO FUN! i wish i could have been there!!! :)

tris said...

I LOVE THIS PIC of you and I ...I had not seen it!! how r u sweetie>
love tris