Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...And we're back...

I keep doing this to y’all! I promise I am still alive and kickin just been on the road and moving so had no internet for a while and so on and so forth. A lot has happened since the last post too much to put into one, so I won’t!
So I moved to Houston and live on the north side, just next to Cypress. I am finally living by myself and I would like to just say I think EVERYONE should be required to live by themselves at some point in their life. It is the BEST thing sliced bread! I have a one bedroom with a study and have filled the place already! Have been able to host one meal already for Alex and Katie, and had some girls over for a “sleepover” yeah I am in the sixth grade. It was fun though!
I then went to DC and had a great time there getting to see a small handful of folks. I was there with work so was unable to see too many and then the Lord brought me back to Texas abruptly. My step-dad Dale was in a major motorcycle accident and I flew home as soon as I could. He was totally protected by the Lord through the whole process as he was not even wearing a helmet AND they LEFT him in the road y’all!! He shattered his nose, his knee, broke his wrist and big toe. He has a few big gashes and a lot of road rash. But Praise the Lord he will make a full recovery it will just be a long one.
I was able to make it to Oregon for the first time. I saw Terri Taylor who I had not seen in 10 years!!! And then saw my sweet friend Sarah get married it was such an amazing time! I hiked to the top of a water fall that was a mile high and then hiked around Mt. St. Helens in Washington! It was awesome!
I came home for a couple of days and then headed to Jackson Hole, WY for work for a night which was amazing! Then drove across the state of Wyoming (which is breathe taking ). I then made it back to Houston just in time to see my dear old co-worker Tessie get married, and head to Austin for Memorial Day with my favorite vets.
I am home again for a bit but about to celebrate my 29th birthday! A LOT has changed in this last year but it has been amazing! I am hoping to get some pictures up soon and promise I will try to get better at this updating thing! Love and miss y’all!

2 comments:

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

I had been wondering if you had jumped ship...

Joe doesn't get back until Sat. so G and I have a date with Mr. Maxwell tonight. Jealous?

Renee said...

Hey! thought i would read up on whats going on with you but you haven't updated your blog in forever!